Customize Your Marketing Automation Funnel
Marketing Automation allows a business to nurture leads along their natural buying process effortlessly. Your company may have many buying processes based on seasonality, types of clients, special offers, product pricing and options, among lots of other variations. So what? By developing a structured marketing automation process, and properly assigning your prospective clients into their own individual buying path, you can communicate with the client in a structured, consistent manner…that is measurable and can be updated as needed for improved results.
What is Marketing Automation?
Do you use email to market your business? (or have you intended to?) Does your sales team use email? Are you actively gathering emails from prospects in your different sales paths? Do you clearly understand the personas and buying cycles of your customers?
Even if the answer is “no”, it is never too late to start. And Marketing Automation can help. Here is a simple slide show about it.
How does marketing automation work?
Beneﬁts for Marketing: More Leads, Less Spend
- See an end-to-end picture of the customer journey, from ﬁrst interaction to conversion and beyond.
- Track leads acquired through both online and oﬄine channels, including phone calls.
- Know which campaigns are most eﬀective and increase the number of leads that come in without increasing spend.
- Create automatic email marketing campaigns based on the behavior of your leads.
Beneﬁts for Sales: More Sales, More Revenue
- Use VisitorID to identify anonymous web visitors, and easily create new lead records using the integrated CRM.
- Focus time on sales-ready leads that have already been nurtured with relevant content and prioritized with custom lead scoring.
- See the complete history of every lead, and shape your sales pitch around his or her speciﬁc interests.
- Create alerts for salespeople on hot lead activity so they can immediately reach out whenever a lead demonstrates interest in making a purchase.
You cannot achieve this with normal Email Marketing Systems:
- Behavior based emails
- Sales notifications
- Anonymous visitor identification
- Lead qualification based on activity
- Target messages like one-on-one communications
- Identify contacts’ positions
— I’M NOT READY TO COMMIT —
Understandable. While you think about it. Download one of 5 Great Internet Marketing Articles for FREE!