Garage Doors as Top Investment Returns On Home Values
For top investment returns on home values, garage door replacement leads the list of renovation projects.
According to Remodeling magazine, a trusted source of real estate news, a property owner who installs a moderately priced garage door can expect to recoup more than 98 percent of the investment.
For a solid financial return, garage door replacement ranked higher than kitchen renovation. Remodeling magazine reports that kitchen projects recouped 81 percent of the initial cost, far less than garage door installations.
Here’s more evidence that new garage doors are a great value: A survey conducted by Stratamark, a consumer research firm, indicates that garage door replacement can raise the asking price of a home by 4 percent.
Homeowners Love New Garage Doors for Other Reasons, Too
Purchasing and installing a garage door is No. 1 for return on investment, but Madden customers find themselves thrilled with their new door for these additional reasons, too:
- Enhanced curb appeal. Real estate agents say a residence that makes a positive impression from the street or sidewalk commands top dollar. Fresh exterior paint and siding that is in good shape, for example, attracts potential buyers. A garage door that makes up a large percentage of a home’s exterior has an enormous visual impact and sends a message that the property owners take pride in the appearance of their residence.
- The relatively moderate cost. Compared to kitchen or bathroom renovation, garage door replacement is a terrific value.
- A high level of satisfaction. A National Association of Realtors’ survey shows 65 percent of homeowners who installed new garage doors experienced a “major sense of accomplishment.”
Madden Makes Garage Door Replacement Easy
Madden Door simplifies buying and installing a stylish garage door. Here’s why so many property owners choose our family-owned and operated company when it’s time to upgrade their garage door:
- An enormous selection. We offer garage doors constructed from several types of materials, including steel, aluminum, wood, and high-density plastic. Our styles include modern contemporary, carriage, raised panel, and textured. Insulated models for energy savings are also available.
- Expert advice. Shopping for garage doors confuses many homeowners. The lack of knowledge is understandable since garage doors are an occasional purchase. Madden Door has sold garage doors in the Bay Area for more than 40 years. We’ve helped thousands of customers improve their property with garage door installations that are beautiful as well as functional.
- Madden Door designers create customized doors in a wide range of window sizes and styles, so our customers get the garage door of their dreams. We can match the appearance of the rest of your home and tailor your door to fit odd-size openings.
- Quality installation. Madden’s knowledgeable garage door and opener installers are the best in the business. They have experience with all major brands, including Wayne Dalton and Chamberlain.
Contact Madden for Quality Garage Door Sales, Installation, and Service
With garage doors offering top investment returns on home values, isn’t it time you considered this easy upgrade to your residence? To learn more, contact Madden Door today or call 925-357-9781.
Originally posted at https://www.maddendoor.com/garage-doors-as-top-investment-returns-on-home-values/