2019 FAVORITE COLORS FOR KITCHEN UPDATES
Update Your Kitchen – Pick from 2019’s Favorite Colors
Experienced Renovation Contractors Say “Expect the Unexpected”
Whether you are remodeling your kitchen or just giving it a simple refresh, you need a color palette to work with. 2019’s favorite colors for kitchen updates may be quite different from what you expect. Gone are the days of light and bright, or timeless white. The latest trends in kitchen colors are tending towards moodier hues. Check out our 2019 top picks for kitchen makeovers.
Trendiest Shades for Kitchen Updates this Year
If you consider the top design ideas for 2019, you’ll find plenty of inspiration for kitchen renovations. Concealed storage, integrated appliances, gunmetal hardware, colored cabinetry, pendant light fixtures and use of natural, organic materials are just some of the favorite trends in 2019. When it comes to the colors for your kitchen walls or cabinetry, soothing neutrals are making way for darker, more dramatic shades.
Here are some color choices you may want to consider when updating your kitchen:
- Hunter green: One of the most talked about shades for 2019, hunter green lends a welcoming, luxurious vibe. Use this for your cabinetry, and incorporate pops of walnut brown in the form of wood or leather pulls.
- Matte black: From kitchen fixtures and appliances to cabinetry and sink hardware, matte black finishes are available in all aspects of kitchen updates. Go for an uber-fashionable all-black kitchen, or pair your matte black cabinetry with gold or copper accents for a rich, alluring look.
- Navy or grey-washed blue: Maintain an easy, breezy feel by painting your cabinets in a navy, midnight or grey-washed blue, while leaving the rest of your kitchen elements in neutral shades.
Darker hues work particularly well in kitchens that get plenty of natural light. You can off-set them with metallic or crisp white accents to create a comfortable, inviting cooking and entertaining space. The right design, color and accent pairing will add texture and depth and transform the heart of your home into a picture of elegance.
Break Design Barriers: Didn’t We Say, Expect the Unexpected?
Add color to unusual areas in your kitchen and create one-of-a-kind elements that are sure to become conversation starters.
- Select a distinct color to highlight the grout work in your backsplash.
- Install a cool and calming pastel or a bright-colored hood over your stainless steel stove.
- Go trendy with candy-toned or patterned, retro-style appliances (particularly refrigerators) that are now available on the market.
- Give your counter barstools a facelift with bright colored upholstery.
- Install jewel-toned, powder coated pendant lights as accent pieces over the kitchen island.
Santa Clara Valley’s Kitchen Experts Deliver On-Trend Makeovers
At California Bathroom & Kitchen Remodelers, we love designing stylish, luxurious and functional spaces for your family. Take advantage of our comprehensive remodeling services to give your kitchen a fashionable makeover. With creative ideas, skilled workmanship and commitment to quality, we will complete your kitchen renovation within the agreed timeline and budget.
Since 1994, we have served homeowners across the Santa Clara Valley, including in Willow Glen, San Jose, Almaden, Cambrian, Santa Clara, Los Gatos and Los Altos Hills, CA. Read these testimonials from customers who have experienced our fine craftsmanship and personalized service.
Call CBKR, your kitchen design and remodeling contractor at 408-360-9700 or contact us online to schedule an in-home consultation. We can discuss design ideas with 2019’s popular colors and remodel your kitchen to reflect the latest trends.
Originally posted at