Ford Country in Las Vegas is Hiring
Job Openings for Car and Truck Sales, Support and Service Positions
Ford Country is now hiring for sales, support and service jobs! Even without being asked, our loyal employees are spreading the word to their friends and family members because they love the Ford Country culture for three key reasons.
Spread the word: Ford Country is hiring
We encourage job seekers to take a look at the available career opportunities – a sure sign of how Ford Country is prospering as Las Vegas’ premier Ford dealership. Candidates can learn more about the qualifications and responsibilities for these positions on our employment page. Given Ford Country’s reputation for being such a great place to work, these positions won’t last long:
- Assistant shop foreman
- Automotive business development representative
- Automotive service adviser
- Call center representative
- Entry level sales associate/product specialist
- Ford-certified service technicians
- General office associate
- Internet sales specialist
- Sales associate
Ford Country fires up employees
Like the vehicles they are proud to represent, Ford Country employees say they are “firing on all cylinders” because the Ford Country culture is fueled by three key factors:
- A friendly, high-energy work environment teeming with “the three c’s”: camaraderie, collaboration and commitment. Yes, our employees work hard. But they also have fun and are bound by “Ford Country team spirit” because the Ford Country culture prizes accountable, approachable leadership, open communication and meritocracy, in which people are rewarded and advanced based on their ability and talent.
- The pride that comes from selling the most well-built and stylish vehicles in America. Many employees report this is a novel feeling – being associated with a world-class company. Ford Motor Co. is on the cutting edge of some of the most exciting advances in the car industry with its hybrid, plug-in hybrid and fully electric vehicles – notably, the Focus, the Fusion and the Energi. And more exciting products are right around the corner.
- Our award-winning service department has helped put Ford Country not just on the map in Henderson and Las Vegas but also throughout Nevada. Every competitor wants to know the secret of Ford Country’s service success. It’s actually quite simple: Ford Country hires the best mechanics and technicians in the business, ensures they receive ongoing training to stay one step ahead of all technological advances and, like Ford, delivers world-class service to customers through innovations like its Quick Lane Department.
Owner Gary Ackerman has worked vigilantly to create the kind of workplace every employee aspires to. If you have questions about the positions we are now hiring for, give us a call at 702-558-8063.
Originally posted on www.fordcountrylv.com