Why Contract Manufacturing Works in Silicon Valley
Wondering Why Contract Manufacturing Works in Silicon Valley?
Guaranteed Quality, Turnkey Solutions, and Fast Local Services
Contract manufacturing services in Silicon Valley play a vital role in bringing new and innovative products to the American market. Availability of the latest technologies, expert talent, cost-effective rates and fast turnaround has led to a critical shift in manufacturing trends. Manufacturing companies no longer have to find offshore partners in order to stay competitive. Here are some of the main reasons for the region’s success in this area.
- Latest resources: Cutting-edge PCB assembly and testing technology, constant innovation and a highly-educated workforce has led to the emergence of Silicon Valley as a world leader in the contract manufacturing industry. The depth and breadth of services available here are projected to receive a further boost with the establishment of the first FHE MII in this region. Excited by the opportunities to grow their market share, design and assembly services here can be expected to go all out to woo customers with expanded services and offerings.
- Experienced labor: Thanks to a highly-specialized and advanced workforce, many international contract manufacturing companies have set up shop in Silicon Valley. With resources and business opportunities projected to grow even further, these organizations are likely to continue to attract the cream of the industry. This is a boon for local industries looking for specialized skills and faster, better service.
- Network of sub-suppliers: Proximity to sub-suppliers has been an added advantage for contract manufacturers in this region. These suppliers now offer comprehensive PCB design and assembly services right from material procurement to inventory management with a single point of contact. With many of the process challenges eliminated, quality and cost-efficiency has improved significantly resulting in growing customer confidence and business.
- Travel and distribution hub: As consumers demand newer, better and cheaper products, manufacturers are under tremendous pressure to shorten production time and cost. Thanks to Silicon Valley’s advanced distribution network, contract manufacturing companies are able to expedite their delivery timelines. With companies like Power Design Services offering local pickup and delivery in Silicon Valley as well as same-day service on quick turn orders, manufacturers are more optimistic (and confident) about reaching the market before their competitors.
- Proximity to customers: OEMs rely on close communications with their manufacturing partners to bring viable products to the market in a shorter span of time. With more manufacturers setting up operations here to take advantage of the advanced infrastructure and resources, allied services including circuit design and assembly companies have received a major boost.
Power Design Services is a world-class Silicon Valley contract manufacturing company serving diverse and highly-specialized applications. These include semiconductor testing and manufacturing equipment, telecommunications, industrial equipment and medical devices. Our advanced PCB design engineering capability enables us to provide full-service solutions right from material procurement and PCB design layout review to assembly/manufacture, shipping and inventory management. Our ITAR and ISO-9000 Certifications offer the highest quality assurance. Our 8,000-square foot, ESD-controlled plant, conveniently located near San Jose Mineta International Airport, provides expedited service. We can deliver special requests within 24 hours. Local pick-up and delivery in Silicon Valley is also available if you need it.
Ask our experts for a customized plan to reduce your cost and time to market. Turnkey contract manufacturing solutions from Power Design Services will help enhance your competitive edge.
Request a quote for contract manufacturing services in Silicon Valley call Power Design Services at 408-437-1931 or email us today.
This blog originally posted on: http://powerdesignservices.com/blog/